Seizure Sync on the Apple Watch is currently in Beta Version, so expect it to be a little buggy.
If you haven't requested Seizure Sync on the Apple Watch,
How it works:
Make sure your Apple Watch is connected to your iPhone. If it's not, go here and do that first.
On your iPhone,
- You'll receive an invitation at the email you filled out titled, "Neutun Labs Inc. has invited you to test "Seizure Sync Epilepsy Log"
- Go to the email, and click on "View in TestFlight"
- The link will take you to a invitation page, make sure to write down the code
- Download and open TestFlight
- Choose redeem
- Enter the code
- Seizure Sync will be downloaded on your phone if not already
- Go to your Watch App --> My Watch --> Download Seizure Sync
And you're done! The app will now be on your Apple Watch.