Neutun has worked hard to make sure our apps can detect even the mildest seizures, unfortunately this sometimes leads to false alarms. If you find that there are too many false alarms, you can adjust the settings on your Pebble device to make it less (or more) sensitive.
- Compatible Pebble Device
- Installed and configured Neutun app on Pebble and iOS
- Open the Neutun app on your Pebble Watch
- Press the settings button (gear icon) or the bottom button
- Adjust sensitivity. HIGH sensitivity will make the watch more sensitive, detecting even the slightest movement. LOW sensitivity will only detect violent shaking.
- Turn on Neutun from the main screen